Chunkster Challenge 2008

Chunkster Challenge 2008



I signed up for another challenge because I really won't have to read any more books than I'm already reading for the My Year of Reading Dangerously Challenge and the 2008 TBR Challenge. Although I added Ahab's Wife because I'm reading that right now. If I read according the the schedule I arranged for the TBR Challenge, then I should be done with this challenge by March even though it lasts until December. I know that I will at least finish the first 2 by January though. Here they are:


Ahab's Wife or, The Star Gazer by: Sena Jeter Naslund

Great Expectations by: Charles Dickens

Shantaram by: Gregory David Roberts

The Idiot by: Fyodor Dostoyevsky

posted under |

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Andrea, thanks for visiting my blog. Your blog is quite spiffy and I will visit often. You made your chunkster challenge list fast, you clever girl. I'm still working on mine. What do you think of Ahab's wife?

Kristie said...

Welcome to blogging Andrea! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, bookworm.
This is a place where you can read book reviews, discover links, and learn about the reading challenges in which I'm taking part.

Library



my read shelf:
Andrea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Annual Goal

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Andrea has read 0 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide

Recent Comments