I welcome you to join us.
September 1st is right around the corner. It is time to begin.
Or anything sufficiently moody that shares a kinship with the above.
That is what embodies the stories, written and visual, that we celebrate with the R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril event.
As time has wound on I’ve honed this event down to two simple rules:
1. Have fun reading (and watching).2. Share that fun with others.
I'm so excited about the R.I.P. Challenge this year! I'm going to do Peril the First - read 4 books. I may also watch a movie on Halloween, although I'm not usually into "scary" movies. I will also read some short stories from the book Spooky South.
Here's my list:
1. Nine Coaches Waiting by: Mary Stewart
2. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by: Neil Gaimon
3. The Vanishing by: Wendy Webb
4. 'Salem's Lot by: Stephen King