2008 Challenges

My first book challenges:

My Year of Reading Dangerously Challenge
I chose to read the official list which I have under my Challenges section to the right. I haven't read any of them and am looking forward to it!

2008 TBR Challenge
January: Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
February: Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
March: The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoyevsky (I've had this one since May)
April: Dracula by Bram Stoker (I looked for this in the school library one time and I couldn't find it!)
May: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
June: The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
July: The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
August: My Name is Asher Lev by Chaim Potok
September: Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
October: The Truth Teller's Tale by Sharon Shinn
November: Marked: A House of Night Novel by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
December: Dragon's Lair by Sharon Kay Penman (This one has been on my bookshelf for years...it was on sale so I bought it and have never gotten around to reading it!)

posted under |

2 comments:

Framed said...

I haven't read all these choices but I loved The Book Thief. Dracula, The Secret Life of Bees, and My Name is Asher Lev are all memorable. I look forward to your reviews.

bookmom said...

Andrea-
You have to add the Pillars of the Earth to your TBR list!I'm reading it now and it's engrossing.

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, bookworm.
This is a place where you can read book reviews, discover links, and learn about the reading challenges in which I'm taking part.

Library



my read shelf:
Andrea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Annual Goal

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Andrea has read 0 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide

Recent Comments