2009 Review!

Today is my 2nd blogiversery! It feels like it was just yesterday that I started this blog although so much has happened since then. 2008 and 2009 were both crazy years...2008 in a bad way and 2009 in the best way. So I wasn't able to read as much as I would have liked either year, but hopefully I'll pick back up in 2010.

Challenges I participated in:
Young Adult Challenge (finished 9 of 12)
TBR Challenge (finished 8 of 12)
What's in a Name? Challenge (finished 5 of 6)
First in a Series Challenge (finished 6 of 12)
R.I.P. IV (finished 1 of 1)


My favorites (in the order I read them):
The Gargoyle by: Andrew Davidson
The Hunger Games by: Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by: Suzanne Collins
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by: Ann Brashares
The Historian by: Elizabeth Kostova

# of books I read in 2009:
38 (down from 81 in 2007 and 48 in 2008)

Least favorite:
The Last Days of Dogtown by: Anita Diamant (I didn't review it)

Repeated authors:
Garth Nix (3)
Shannon Hale (2)
Suzanne Collins (2)
Kristen Cashore (2)
Jodi Picoult (2)

I hope you all had a happy New Year! Let me know what challenges you're doing this year, what your favorite books were, leave me a link to your end of year review, and tell me what you think about my review. :-)

posted under |

2 comments:

Chrisbookarama said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Ana S. said...

Happy bloggiversary, Andrea!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, bookworm.
This is a place where you can read book reviews, discover links, and learn about the reading challenges in which I'm taking part.

Library



my read shelf:
Andrea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Annual Goal

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Andrea has read 0 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide

Recent Comments