First in a Series Challenge

First in a Series Challenge









*Read 12 books that are the first in any series. You may read & list your chosen books any time during the year.
*Challenge begins January thru December, 2009.
*You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.

1. Hood by: Stephen R. Lawhead (King Raven Trilogy)
2. The Golden Compass by: Philip Pullman (His Dark Materials)
3. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by: Ann Brashares
4. Sabriel by: Garth Nix (The Abhorsen Trilogy)
5. The Hunger Games by: Suzanne Collins
6. Graceling by: Kristen Cashore
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?

posted under |

4 comments:

Ana S. said...

Love the Pullman and Nix series. I hope you enjoy them too!

Kelly said...

Just for pure silly fun, how about Bubbles Unbound by Sarah Strohmeyer. Also lots of fun are Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series, first on is One for the Money. And I loved Dean Koontz's Fear Nothing, but I'm not sure if having only two books make it a series. Oh...and Koontz's Odd Thomas, that is a series, and so far, the first one is the best. Oh sheesh....now you've got me started.....

Andrea said...

Nymeth, I remember loving the Pullman series when I read it long ago, but I can't remember anything about it, just that I liked them!

Bookfool, Thanks for the suggestions! I've been wracking my brain the past couple of days trying to think of series, but everytime I look some up, I'm at a loss as to whether they are any good. I know that once I get started I'll have to read the whole series!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are joining this reading challenge! :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, bookworm.
This is a place where you can read book reviews, discover links, and learn about the reading challenges in which I'm taking part.

Library



my read shelf:
Andrea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Annual Goal

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Andrea has read 0 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide

Recent Comments