2014 Review



Challenges in which I participated:
Where Are You Reading?  My Map
What's in a Name? (finished 1 of 5)
Dystopia Reading Challenge (finished 4 of 7)
R.I.P. IX (finished 3 of 4)


# of books read:
58
Down from 60 in 2013, down from 75 in 2012, up from 39 in 2011, 30 in 2010, 28 in 2009, & 48 in 2008.  Down from 81 in 2007.

My favorites (in the order I read them):
Trim Healthy Mama  by: Serene C. Allison
The Fault in Our Stars  by: John Green
Room  by: Emma Donoghue
Big Little Lies  by: Liane Moriarty
Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend  by: Matthew Dicks
All the Light We Cannot See  by: Anthony Doerr
Outlander  by: Diana Gabaldon

Most recommended:
Room  by: Emma Donoghue

Least favorite:
The Ocean at the End of the Lane  by: Neil Gaimon

# of non-fiction:
3

Repeated authors:
Cassandra Clare (6) (Mortal Instruments)
AnnaLisa Grant (3) (The Lake)
Maggie Steifvater (5) (including The Wolves of Mercy Falls)
Liane Moriarty (3)
Amanda Hocking (4) (Watersong)
Lauren Oliver (2)
Alice Hoffman (2)









posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, bookworm.
This is a place where you can read book reviews, discover links, and learn about the reading challenges in which I'm taking part.

Library



my read shelf:
Andrea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Annual Goal

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Andrea has read 0 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide

Recent Comments