R.I.P. IX



I welcome you to join us.
September 1st is right around the corner. It is time to begin.
Mystery.
Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural.
Or anything sufficiently moody that shares a kinship with the above.
That is what embodies the stories, written and visual, that we celebrate with the R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril event.
As time has wound on I’ve honed this event down to two simple rules:
1. Have fun reading (and watching).2. Share that fun with others.


I'm so excited about the R.I.P. Challenge this year!  I'm going to do Peril the First  - read 4 books. I may also watch a movie on Halloween, although I'm not usually into "scary" movies.  I will also read some short stories from the book Spooky South.

Here's my list:

1.  Nine Coaches Waiting  by: Mary Stewart
2.  The Ocean at the End of the Lane  by: Neil Gaimon
3.  The Vanishing  by: Wendy Webb
4.  'Salem's Lot  by: Stephen King








posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, bookworm.
This is a place where you can read book reviews, discover links, and learn about the reading challenges in which I'm taking part.

Library



my read shelf:
Andrea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Annual Goal

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Andrea has read 0 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide

Recent Comments