2013 Review



Sure enough, I didn't read as many books this year as I did last year since I wasn't reading while nursing, but I still managed to read more than in previous years. I read more non-fiction this year than I ever have before (not including school).  

Next year I'm hoping to read at least as many books as I did this year and will hopefully complete more challenges.

What's in a Name? 6  (finished 4 of 6)
The Dystopia Challenge  (finished 10 of 15)
50 States Challenge  (finished 14 of 50)
R.I.P. VIII  (completed 4 of 4)

# of books read:
60
Down from 75 in 2012, up from 39 in 2011, 30 in 2010, 28 in 2009, & 48 in 2008.  Down from 81 in 2007.

My favorites (in the order I read them):
A Storm of Swords  by: George R.R. Martin

Most recommended:

Least favorite:
Proof of Heaven  by: Eben Alexander

# of non-fiction:
10

Repeated authors:
Allie Condie (3) (Matched series)
Lauren DeStefano (2) (The Chemical Garden series)(Internment series)
Gillian Flynn (2)
Hugh Howey (2) (Wool series)
Marie Lu (2) (Legend series)
George R.R. Martin (2) (A Song of Ice and Fire series)
Kate Morton (2)

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, bookworm.
This is a place where you can read book reviews, discover links, and learn about the reading challenges in which I'm taking part.

Library



my read shelf:
Andrea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Annual Goal

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Andrea has read 0 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide

Recent Comments