Travelin' Thursday: Glockenspiel

Munich, Germany June 3, 2006

My mom and I went on a trip to Greece in June 2006 and stopped in Munich, Germany for a day on the way. This is the Glockenspiel, a clock that chimes every hour and at 5:00 PM every day little figures come out of it and dance around. We didn't see it at 5:00 because I was feeling sick and we were both suffering from jet lag, so at that time we were on the very slow train back to Friesing and our hotel (after one train was delayed and we got on another one going the wrong way).

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, bookworm.
This is a place where you can read book reviews, discover links, and learn about the reading challenges in which I'm taking part.

Library



my read shelf:
Andrea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Annual Goal

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Andrea has read 0 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide

Recent Comments