Swap

PaperBackSwap.com - Book Club to Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free. is a fun site! I check books out from the library (and I hoard books, they are my most precious possessions) so I thought I wouldn't use this site very much, but it's coming in handy to fill in my series that have books missing, to get large books that I typically have to renew multiple times from the library (and still end up having to pay a late fine), and to get books that my husband and brother will also enjoy so that I can pass it on to them. And I managed to clean off my shelves a little, as hard as it was.

I just discovered that the site has a map that shows you where you've shipped books to and where you've received books from. Very cool! Of course, I am a geography major, so I guess I'm kind of geeky like that. ;-)

PaperBackSwap.com - Book Club to Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free.

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, bookworm.
This is a place where you can read book reviews, discover links, and learn about the reading challenges in which I'm taking part.

Library



my read shelf:
Andrea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Annual Goal

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Andrea has read 0 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide

Recent Comments