What I've been busy with...

My reading time has been limited the past few weeks because I've started my own graphic design business. I design blog/Etsy banners, invitation/announcement designs, greeting card designs, business card designs, etc. I can create all sorts of graphics for webpages and postcard/notecard designs. I accept custom orders or you can buy one of my premade graphics!

Here's my webpage: http://octoberbutterfly.etsy.com
I also have a blog: http://octoberbutterflydesigns.blogspot.com

posted under |

3 comments:

Ana S. said...

Good luck with your store, Andrea! Your designs are just gorgeous, so I have no doubt it will be successful :)

Andi said...

Your blog is gorgeous, so I can already say I'm a fan of your work!

Andrea said...

Nymeth, thank you! So far things are going good :-)

Andi, I wish I could take credit for the blog design! All I did was search for weeks until I stumbled upon this template. The coding for Blogger templates still baffles me so I don't see myself attempting to do anything like that in the near future!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, bookworm.
This is a place where you can read book reviews, discover links, and learn about the reading challenges in which I'm taking part.

Library



my read shelf:
Andrea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Annual Goal

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Andrea has read 0 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide

Recent Comments