And I'm back

New York City was amazing! That's all I can say to describe it. I'm back and surprised that I only finished one book while I was away. I read most of it on the subway when I would meet my husband for lunch every day. He was taking a class at the lowest tip of Manhattan and I would leave the hotel a few blocks south of Times Square to meet him for lunch and most days I met him after his class was over so we could fit in as much sight-seeing as possible while it was still light outside.

Here's the list of books that I brought along for the trip:
The Winter Rose by: Jennifer Donnelly -- read every night & still haven't finished
Back When We Were Grownups by: Anne Tyler -- finished (review coming soon)
Dracula by: Bram Stoker -- didn't start
The King of Torts by: John Grisham -- didn't start


View from the lake in Central Park
---------------------------------------------------------------
The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island from Battery Park

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, bookworm.
This is a place where you can read book reviews, discover links, and learn about the reading challenges in which I'm taking part.

Library



my read shelf:
Andrea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Annual Goal

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Andrea has read 0 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide

Recent Comments